Free Entrepreneurship Start Up Guide Program
SkillsRus is offering an entrepreneurship start up guide course and program to aspiring entrepreneurs and 50 unemployed graduates from 18-19 October 2017 at Standard Bank Incubation Hub. We will be running a competition for program participants who will stand a chance to win R20 000 in start up funding at the business plan pitch to be held at the end of the course.
The entrepreneurship course is ideal to assist aspiring graduates to start their own business and become more innovative; competitive and to access capital. The course will cover the available funding opportunities provided by government, funding agencies and private sector.
The SkillsRus one week entrepreneurship start up guide course is practical. Each day a successful entrepreneur will provide a key note address to the graduates. The course will cover the following topics:
- How to register a business (things to consider) and identify business opportunities. Start-up tool kit material
- Finances (Business Financial Strategy) and financial literacy
- Business Planning
- BEE and Tax – Governance and Legal Requirement
- Marketing; Leadership; Time Management and Project Management.
- Access to markets and funding opportunities (Private Sector and Government Agencies)
- Pitch presentation by delegates for best business plan to Private Investors and closing ceremony.
At the end of this course all delegates should have a solid business plan and be able to have a strong sense of how to run a business efficiently.
Applicants must send a one page letter on why they should be considered for the course to email@example.com and submit their CV’s online.
For more info
Call: +27 (0) 82 063 2617